Wizard IV Grinder
The Wizard IV glass grinder is the most powerful grinder in its class, with a workhorse 40 oz-in torque motor for plenty of power to do the jobs you want. Use this American-made machine for grinding and shaping glass edges, stained glass work, and to drill holes in glass. The Wizard IV includes accessories and features built for professional artists as well as hobbyists looking for a machine to grow into. Comes with TWO different sized grinding bits plus two of our most popular accessories; the FaceShield and the SecondStory work surface – BEST value!
*NOTE: We do try to keep these in stock, but often we do have them drop-shipped from the manufacturer. In those cases, it can add up to 1 week to the delivery time. You will receive an email with the tracking number and estimated lead-time within 2 business days of placing your order. If you have an urgent need, please contact us directly at (360) 771-5617 or email@example.com to let us know.
The Wizard IV is our top-of-the-line glass grinder and a best-seller for professionals and serious glass hobbyists because of its power and features. Setup is easy; simply install the two included diamond grinding bits, wet the coolant sponges with clean water, and fire it up by flipping the two-way power switch. You can use both grinding bits at once, eliminating removing/replacing different sized grinding bits. The Wizard IV also includes two of our most popular, useful accessories; the Face Shield and the Second Story work surface.
IMPORTANT PURCHASING NOTE: This is a 115V machine and is only suitable for use in USA, Canada, Mexico and Japan.
- Powerful 40 oz-in torque, 115V motor provides all the power you need to get the job done
- Machine housing is lightweight, rustproof and impact resistant, making it easy to travel with and very portable
- Built-in storage compartment conveniently stores small items such as grinder bits, Allen wrenches, sponges and lubricant
- Huge 14-1/2″ x 11-1/2″ work surface is much larger than any other glass grinder and provides enough room for larger projects
- Lift-off coolant reservoir can be easily removed for fast and easy cleaning
- Use TWO different sized grinding bits at the same time
- Included 10″ x 8-3/4″ acrylic FaceShield accessory provides added protection from grinding debris
- Included SecondStory work surface provides an elevated work surface for use with the 1/4″ grinding bit and other stacked-bit setups
- Accepts all Inland Craft diamond grinding bits
- SecondStory work surface
- 1″ diameter, 100# diamond grinding bit with Allen wrench
- 1/4″ diameter, 100# diamond grinding bit with Allen wrench – Great for drilling holes!
- Two coolant sponges
- 1″ standard BitSert – Accommodates 1″ diameter grinding bits
- Grinder bit splash guard
- Instruction manual
- Five-year warranty
- Machine dimensions: 16″ L X 12-1/2″ W X 8″ H
- Machine weight: 9-1/2 lbs
- Grinder housing construction: High impact ABS housing
- Work surface: 14-1/2″ L x 11-1/2″ W
- Voltage: 115V (US plug)
- Running current <1A
- Maximum rpm: 3,550
- Maximum torque: 40 oz-in
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Maximum horse power: 1/9 hp
- Watts out (under load): 183
- Shaft outer diameter: 0.312″ (5/16″) stainless steel
*The Wizling and WizCG models are available in-store or by special order. For more information, please call (360)771-5617 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org